At Socium, you’ll hear us talk a lot about a ‘better day to day’. That’s because mental health difficulties aren’t an isolated part of life, they impact every single aspect of daily living.
So when you’re making efforts to move forward, it’s understandable that other areas of your day to day may be fairly low down on your list of priorities. This is where Socium can provide additional help; providing support to sustain and improve not only your mental health, but your physical health and your wellbeing, too.
Socium can help with:
- Advice around your diet and fitness regimes.
- Shopping and day to day household requirements.
- Personal grooming to help you feel better about yourself.
- Translation services if this is something you need.
- Transportation and chaperone services for seamless journeys, and support along the way.